The reason that we say planning a wedding is complicated lies in that there are many tiny details that you should take care of and wedding invitation is one of the most time-consuming.
Wedding invitations are invariably served as the first glimpse that your guests can have about the wedding. And they majorly say about the wedding and speak of the wedding. There are actually many tips you should be aware of when making the invitation cards.
1. Do make sure you have write all the information that you want your guests to know. This is the most basic of all most basics.
2. DON’T leave out important information, especially your RSVP date, RSVP contact information. So that you can get your wedding guests to RSVP on time.
3. Should be cautious not to make any mistakes in spelling. It will be embarrassing that misspell the bride or the groom name.
4. DON’T cross it when you make a mistake. Throw away the card and write on a new card.
5. DO make sure the information offered in the wedding invitations is both clear and correct. Only by doing can the guests have exact knowledge about what to expect at the wedding.
6. DON’T forget to have a preview about the wedding invitation sample, so that you can have some alternation if there’s something that needs to be fixed.
7. DO remember to send the cards four to six weeks before the wedding. In this case, the guests can have ample time to rearrange their schedule so that they can attend your wedding successfully.
8. DON’T forget any guest when sending the invitations. you should have a clear knowledge about the number of the guests so that the task of sending out invitations can be much easier.